I didn't find the stepwise document for this. So planned to write this in my blog.
1. Download Community version SugarCRM(.zip file) from the site. http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/download/sugar-suite.html (using Download Sugar Community Edition 6.0.0 for this blog).
2. Download wampserver 2.x (http://www.wampserver.com/en/)
3. Install wampserver & make sure the php version is >=5.2
4. unzip the file & put in the www folder. For me I renamed it to SugarCE.
5. Install the SugarCE.
6. you might get the issue with variable_order
7. go to line 673 & variables_order = "EGPCS"
8. verify the wsdl is fine or not. In my case it is http://localhost/SugarCE/soap.php?wsdl
9. In everything is fine download the axis1.4 to generate the Java files using Wsdl2Java
10. set the required classpath
11. run the command:
C:\Extra>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -d Session -p org.vikrant.sugarcrm http://localhost/SugarCE/soap.php?wsdl
12. Copy these file to your project folder. (I am using netbean6.9 ,however other IDE are fine to use).
13. Please find the demo code @git location. http://github.com/vikrantchoudhary/SugarCRMForJava
Please let me know if I am missing anything here.